Monday, January 19, 2009

Group Member Self Introduction - Jessica

"Annyeong Haseyo" !
Well, it means 'Hi' in korean.
I'm Jessica from T6 of BAC.


I started joining UTAR in 2006 and I took the Foundation program in PJ campus.
After a year, I enrolled to Sg. Long campus for my degree.
I'm 21 and I'm from KL.
This will be my final year of studying this course and I'll be joining the workforce next year.

I can't live without music.
Even when I'm studying or doing my assignments, or even cooking in the kitchen, I'll make sure that there's songs for me to listen.

I love to hang out with my buddies and our favorite destination is GREEN BOX.
It's because all of us love to sing.

Sometimes I do join my youth group members for Ice Skating in Sunway Pyramid.It's quite embarrassing when slipped down but it's very enjoyable.

Top 5 websites I visit the most and activities:
1.
Hotmail -- check emails
2.
Wretch -- personal blogs
3.
Youtube -- watch videos
4.
Google -- use it as search engine
5.
Utar Website -- check news and information

No comments:

Post a Comment